Thursday, March 15, 2012

Priceless Adventures

     As I grow older, I appreciate coupons, clearance racks, and cheap dates even more. I had heard about the free Museum Adventure Pass program available at many metro public libraries. Last week was my spring break, so Daniel and I took advantage of some of my extra free time. We picked up two free Museum Adventure passes from the Savage Public Library and checked out the Foshay Tower in downtown Minneapolis. It was absolutely beautiful... and free! Well, except for parking, but i'll take it. There a lot of other Minnesota museums a part of the free pass program as well. Although, I was told that the program will sadly be ending in September 2012, so grab a friend and take advantage of as many free adventures while you still can!

Beautiful view of Minneapolis from the Observation Desk
:)
There's me!
Another terrific view!
Just adore this guy.
Then Dan had a really cheesy picture idea... but, I went along
with it and may or may not actually secretly like his cheesiness. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment