Monday, March 5, 2012

Every Single Woman in the World Should Watch This

"A Man's Promise"

This video broke me.
"You are worth so much more than what the world offers."
My heart honestly breaks for each and every one of you. You are so beautiful and so, oh my goodness, LOVED, and worth so much more than what the world has told you. The way God has made you... with all of the gifts, the abilities, the talents, the things that stir within your heart, God has placed them there and for such divine purpose at that. YOU. ARE. INCREDIBLE. Truly take that to heart - do not just skim over this, as if its some other girly encouragement, my heart is broken for you and the wrongs the world, men, and even other women may have caused you in your life. No longer base your beauty on your appearance or the approval of others. No longer, I tell you. Do not give the enemy a foothold in your life. You are worth so much more. I love you all so much, and infinitely more does your heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment